Wednesday, June 22, 2011

The cure for escapists

Everyone has places where they tend to get ideas more frequently. For me, it’s either while I’m in the shower, or while I’m folding clothes. (Sadly, though, this doesn’t tend to make me fold clothes any more often...)

As tammy mentioned in the comments of the escapist ideas, those dang flighty ideas can be gone by the time you dry off! For my fellow Shower Idea Getters, we are not alone. Someone brilliant fixed this problem for us! I lead you to Aqua Notes.



Isn’t that the coolest thing EVER? You can order yours here.

If ideas tend to come while you’re driving, someone thought of you, too. You can put a full-sized notepad on this bad boy.


But I cannot, in good conscience, give you the link, because I think your daredevil gene might just be on steroids.

So where do you get your ideas from? And how do you get them written down before they escape?
.

3 comments:

Kristine said...

In the early mornings before I really wake up. Unfortunately, I usually wake to: "MOMMY!" and I don't get them written down before my duties begin.

Kristine said...

Oh, and the shower. That's why I take 30 min ones too!

Peggy Eddleman said...

Now, see? Thirty minute showers rock! They're all kinds of useful. How else can you get great ideas while getting squeaky clean?