Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy F6 on the Fourth!

Fun
Food
Family
Friends
Fireworks
FREEDOM!

6 Fs on the fourth!
Gosh, I love Independence Day.
And I love my country.
And I am so grateful to all those who have kept us free in the past, and those who keep us free today. Thank you, thank you!!


I was going to leave you with a picture of some fantastic fireworks, but instead I'm going to show you something EVEN MORE INCREDIBLE. Isn't this seriuosly the coolest Fourth of July cake you've EVER seen?

http://secretlifeofachefswife.com/anthologie/desserts/the-coolest-fourth-of-july-cake-ive-ever-seen
Happy Independence Day, everyone!! I hope your day totally rocks.
.

6 comments:

Jessie Humphries said...

How did they make that cake?! Happy 4th pegs.

Peggy Eddleman said...

Click on the link right above the picture, and she'll explain. Isn't it AWESOME?

Happy 4th to you, too, Jessie!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the F6 connection. Very creative!

Hope you enjoy a happy and safe holiday.
Best-

Susan Kaye Quinn said...

Wow, that cake rocks! Freedom isn't free, and I love that we have a day to celebrate it!

Kristine said...

Happy 4th! (sorry for being a day late. I was enjoying it at the lake!)

Peggy Eddleman said...

Thanks, Bryce!

Susan-- VERY well said. I love that!

Thanks, Kristine! Were there fireworks? Fireworks reflecting off the lake are TWICE AS GREAT! Glad you enjoyed your trip.